Thursday Thirteen #21
13 things about Dane Bramage
The Photo Church Tour Edition
Well I have been swamped at work lately and some of you may have noticed I was attempting to write the worlds crappiest novel. (Those of you who noticed, my thanks for not mentioning how very little I got done towards my goal of 50K words.) Anyway I thought since I was going to be late this week with my T13 I would try something simple. So here are 13 thumbnails of my church, Heritage Baptist Church. It has been called by some "The most unique church in Ohio". We call it "The church in the Barn". This past weekend we had a special day called "Old Fashioned Sunday". I took some pics. I also added some shots from our "Chili Supper and Bake-Off" a couple weeks ago. To see the full picture just click on the thumbnail.
- The doorman dressed for Old Fashioned Sunday
- My Pastor and Robert E. Lee. Okay not Robert E. Lee but Brother George is an amazing facsimile.
- One of our young men with the Pastor.
- The foyer set up for Western Sunday. The hats were gifts to all the visitors.
- The Ladies Trio singing "Old Style Preacher Man" on Old Fashioned Sunday
- The Pastor and his wife.
- The whole family got dressed up. What beautiful little girls.
- One of our young couples.
- This is our fellowship hall. We use it for special meetings and events. It goes along with our "Church in the Barn" motif.
- Here we have singing just prior to eating at our Chili Supper and Bake-off which is one of the special events we have.
- Another view of the fellowship hall. The wagon is ours too.
- Everyone enjoying Chilis and stews, followed up by cakes, pies and cheescakes. It was tough voting on the winners.
- We have our own school. This is the main schoolroom in the church lower level. We teach grades K through 12 and many of our graduates have gone on to college.
Originally Posted at Dane Bramage